NEW & UPDATED 2ND EDITION!!
What’s included: Ready-to-study anatomy, physiology and pathology notes of the endocrine system presented in succinct, intuitive and richly illustrated downloadable PDF documents. Once downloaded, you may choose to either print and bind them, or make annotations digitally on your iPad or tablet PC.
Free bonus: ‘Endocrinology’ chapter of Toronto Notes for reference and further detailed reading.
Content Volume: 157 pages
...OR Get 80% OFF OUR WHOLE SUITE HERE!
- Overview of The Endocrine System
- The Hypothalamo-Pituitary Axis
- Thyroid Function
- Insulin, Glucagon & Regulation of Metabolism
- Fluid & Electrolyte Balance
- Calcium & Phosphate Metabolism
- Physiological Response to Stress
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- ADH Disorders
- Adrenal Cortex Dysfunction
- Adrenal Medulla Dysfunction
- Calcium & Phosphate Imbalance Disorders
- Diabetic Emergencies
- Gonadal Dysfunction
- Growth Dysfunction
- MENS Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Syndrome
- Pituitary Dysfunction
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Free bonus: ‘Endocrinology’ chapter of Toronto Notes for reference and further detailed reading.