NEW & UPDATED 2ND EDITION!!
What’s included: Ready-to-study anatomy, physiology and pathology notes of the genitourinary system presented in succinct, intuitive and richly illustrated downloadable PDF documents. Once downloaded, you may choose to either print and bind them, or make annotations digitally on your iPad or tablet PC.
Free Bonus: ‘Nephrology’ and ‘Urology’ chapters of Toronto Notes for reference and further detailed reading.
Content Volume: 199 pages
...OR Get 80% OFF OUR WHOLE SUITE HERE!
- The Renal & Urogenital System
- Functional Anatomy of the Urinary System
- Renal Physiology
- Urine Production & Micturition
- CASES & MCQs - Urinary Tract Disease
- MCQs - Acute Renal Disorders
- 1. Overview of Renal Pathology
- 2. Population Health & Renal Disease
- Congenital Kidney Abnormalities
- Electrolyte Imbalances
- Fluid Imbalances
- Intra-Renal Failures
- pH-Altering Drugs & Acid/Base Disorders
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Post-Renal Failures
- Pre-Renal Failures
- Renal & Perinephric Abscesses
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Renal Failure
- Renal Stones
- Urinary Tract (Transitional Cell) Carcinomas
- Urogenic Pain
- Wilm's Tumour, Nephroblastoma
- Free Bonuses:
- Toronto Notes - Nephrology
- Toronto Notes - Urology