Frequently Asked Questions from our Customers.
Q. Do I get lifetime access to my purchases?
- Yes. All customers receive lifetime access to their notes, as well as any future editions of those previously purchased subjects.
Q. Can I share my notes with my friends?
- No. All of our files are share-protected and if we detect sharing of documents, those documents will be automatically locked and your download access will be suspended indefinitely.
- A far better option is for you to join our Ambassador's Program and refer your friends to us and earn a 30% commission on any notes they purchase. Plus, your referral code gives them a 15% discount on all displayed prices. Win-Win! :) To learn more, click here.
Q. Who writes our MedStudentNotes?
- Our high-yield study notes are created in-house by our dedicated team of qualified doctors from a range of reputable sources. Our notes are in keeping with the medical standards of most western countries.
Q. What notes do you have?
All of our notes are arranged into each bodily system and include all the important anatomy, physiology, histology, pathophysiology and treatment principles relevant to each system. We also have some standalone notes on other subjects such as genetics, cancer, cellular biology/biochemistry, and pharmacology etc. Check out our whole range here.
Q. Do you offer notes in other languages?
- Currently all of our notes are in English only, however, there are countless free and paid PDF translator programs that can translate PDFs into any language. For example, https://www.onlinedoctranslator.com/en/
Q. Can I see some samples of your notes?
Sure, you can view sample downloads of all our subjects here!
Q. Are all of your notes digital or do you ship physical products as well?
- All of our notes are PDF files and are delivered in digital format only. We believe a paper-free approach offers the best experience for our customers as it ensures immediate delivery, allows study materials to be versatile across multiple devices, enables selective printing if desired, keeps our prices affordable, and is most environmentally friendly.
Q. Why do we require an address if all products are delivered digitally?
- Our checkout employs anti-fraud protection systems to validate purchases are genuine. As such, we require your billing address to match the registered address of your payment method. Eg. If your billing address postcode does not match your credit card's registered postcode, your transaction may be declined.
Q. Can I pay via PayPal?
- Yes, our checkout has PayPal in the 'Express Checkout' menu. Please make sure that you apply any discount codes you have PRIOR to continuing to pay via PayPal. PayPal will charge you whatever the Cart Value is at the time you click the PayPal button.
Q. Can I use my Credit Card to pay via Paypal?
Yes! Simply click the PayPal button in our checkout, and then click The “Pay With A Card” button in the PayPal window.
This allows you to check out as a guest via paypal, and often works with a wider variety of cards.
Q. Why is my Credit/Debit Card not being accepted?
- All card payments are processed securely via Stripe, which accepts all Visa, Mastercard & AMEX cards. Stripe has automatic fraud protection systems which can sometimes deny a legitimate transaction. If this is happening to you, please try the solutions below:
- 1. Ensure you have international/online transactions enabled on your card.
- 2. Ensure that your billing address matches your card's registered address.
- 3. Temporarily disable any VPN service so we can validate your IP location.
- 4. Try refreshing your browser.
- 5. Try checking out on a different device/computer.
- 6. Try the Paypal Card Payment option (Simply click the PayPal button in our checkout, then click the "Pay With A Card" button in the PayPal popup window)
Q. Paying in other currencies?
- Our store charges in Australian dollars ($AUD), however, our store will display prices in the currency most appropriate to your location.
- To change the displayed currency simply use the currency selector tab at the bottom right of every page.
- Please note, our checkout will automatically convert the displayed amount to equivalent amount in Australian dollars ($AUD) prior to charging your card/payment method.
Q. How can you pay with a store voucher?
- If you have received a store voucher, it will have arrived via email. Simply open the voucher email, click view voucher, then click start shopping. Once you are on the site, simply add what you like to your cart.
- At checkout, your voucher will be applied automatically to your payment.
- If it does not add automatically you can simply enter in your voucher’s code in the coupon box at checkout.
Q. Why haven't I received my order email?
- The most common reason is an incorrectly entered email in our checkout. If you suspect this has happened, please email us at email@example.com and we will track your order down for you and deliver it manually to your email.
- Your order confirmation email may have also gone to your junk email/spam folder. Please check these folders to make sure you've received our email.
- Please note, if you check out via ApplePay, or PayPal, your order confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with your payment method.
Q. Why cant I access my account?
If you never created an account at the time of purchasing, then all you need to do is click the link in your original order confirmation email.
Accounts are optional. If you wish to create an account, simply visit this URL: https://www.medstudentnotes.com/account/login , click ‘Create Account’, enter the exact email address you checked out with, and then choose a password. Once logged in, all purchases made under that email will be visible in your account.