Frequently Asked Questions from our Customers.If you've thought of a question, chances are somebody has already asked us. Find all your answers to the most commonly asked questions below.
Q. Who writes our notes?
- Our high-yield study notes are created in-house by our dedicated team of doctors. Our notes are in keeping with the medical standards of most western countries.
Q. Do you offer notes in other languages?
- Currently all of our notes are in English only, however, there are many online software that can translate PDFs into any language. For example, https://www.onlinedoctranslator.com/en/
Q. Are all of your notes digital or do you ship physical products as well?
- All of our notes are PDF files and are delivered in digital format only. We believe a paper-free approach offers the best experience for our customers, ensures immediate delivery, allows study materials to be versatile across multiple devices, enables selective printing if desired, keeps our prices affordable, and is most environmentally friendly.
Q. Why do we require an address if all products are delivered digitally?
- In order to ensure our automatic fraud-protection systems operate properly, we require your billing address to match the registered address of your payment method.
- Eg. If your billing address postcode does not match your credit card's registered postcode, your transaction may be declined.
Q. Can I pay via PayPal?
- Yes, our store checkout has PayPal in the 'Express Checkout' menu. Please make sure that you apply any discount codes you have PRIOR to continuing to pay via PayPal. PayPal will charge you whatever the Cart Value is at the time you click the PayPal button.
Q. Credit card not being accepted at checkout?
- All payments are processed securely via PayPal, which accepts all Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Union-Pay & AMEX cards. PayPal employs automatic fraud protection systems which can sometimes deny the odd legitimate transaction. If this is happening to you, please try the solutions below:
- The most common reason for a credit/debit card not working is that you may have international transactions disabled on your card. This will need to be enabled before checkout.
- Another reason may be that your billing address doesn't match your credit card's registered address.
- Credit card payments may also be declined if you are using a VPN service to disguise your IP address location. If so, you may need to temporarily disable your VPN to proceed through our checkout.
- Try refreshing your browser and/or opening it in ‘private’ mode.
- Finally, if none of these solutions work for you, we can accept manual PayPal Payments or bank deposits. Please email email@example.com
Q. Paying in other currencies?
- Our store charges in Australian dollars ($AUD), however, the first time you view our store you will receive a popup window asking you to select your home currency.
- If you wish to change the currency of our displayed prices you can simply do so via the currency selector tab at the bottom of every page.
- Regardless of whether you change the store currency, our checkout will still automatically convert your amount to your home currency prior to charging your card.
Q. Why haven't I received my order email?
- The most common reason why you may not receive your order confirmation email is because it has landed in your junk email/spam folder. Please check these folders to make sure you've received our email.
- Another reason may be that you failed to input your email address correctly in our checkout. If you suspect this has happened, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will track your order down for you and deliver it manually to your email.
Q. How can you pay with a store voucher?
- If you have received a store voucher, it will have arrived via email. Simply open the voucher email, click view voucher, then click start shopping. Once you are on the site, simply add what you like to your cart.
- At checkout, your voucher will be applied automatically to your payment.
- If it does not add automatically you can simply enter in your voucher’s code in the coupon box at checkout.
Q. Files not opening properly on your computer?
- All of our study notes are delivered in PDF format. This is the most reliable and universal computer format available. We have double checked all of our files and they all functional and virus free.
- If you are having trouble opening a file, or if the file is not displaying as it should, this may be glitch to do with your particular device or viewing software. For best results, we recommend the following:
- 1. Try updating your PDF viewer software to the latest version (eg. Adobe/other).
- 2. If you are using a mac, try right clicking the file and selecting 'open with/preview' instead of Adobe. If you wish to use adobe on a mac, try first opening files with Preview, and then exporting them to PDF. Then try opening those exported files in Adobe.
- 3. Try opening the documents with an alternative PDF viewer software. For a list of free PDF readers, click this link: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/best-free-pdf-reader
- 4. If you are attempting to download on a phone or tablet, we suggest downloading first onto a computer, then transferring files to your mobile devices. This is because some files (especially the ‘all in one’ files are quite large - sometimes over 100MB - and might be too much for a mobile device to handle).
- 5. Try downloading the individual files in that subject to access your content that way. (The 'All In One' files are simply a compiled version of the individual notes in each subject).
- 6. If none of these solutions work for you, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com .
Q. Can I see some samples of your notes?
- Yes, feel free to check out our free samples here!