NEW & UPDATED 2ND EDITION!!
What’s included: Ready-to-study anatomy, physiology and pathology summaries of the female reproductive system presented in succinct, intuitive and richly illustrated downloadable PDF documents. Once downloaded, you may choose to either print and bind them, or make annotations digitally on your iPad or tablet PC.
Free Bonus: ‘Obstetrics’ chapter of Toronto Notes for reference and further detailed reading.
Content Volume: 115 pages
...OR Get 80% OFF OUR WHOLE SUITE HERE!
- Female Reproductive System Overview
- Maternal Changes In Pregnancy
- Parturition, Labor & Childbirth Overview
- Physiology of Pregnancy
- Review of Fertilisation & Embriology
- Abortion & Emergency Contraception
- Antepartum Haemorrhage
- Baby Checks
- Choriocarcinoma - Placental Cancer
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Embryonic Sexual Development
- Hypertension in Pregnancy
- Infant Respiratory Distress
- Molar Pregnancies
- Neonatal Adaptations to Extrauterine Life
- Neonatal Jaundice & Kernicterus
- Obstetric Terminology & Definitions
- Post Partum Haemorrhage
- Postnatal Depression 2
- Postnatal Menstruation & Contraception
- Pregnancy Advice for New Mothers
- Premature Rupture of Membranes PROM
- Rhesus Disease
- TORONTO - Obstetrics