NEW & UPDATED 2ND EDITION!!
What’s included: Ready-to-study summaries of population health and infectious diseases presented in succinct, intuitive and richly illustrated downloadable PDF documents. Once downloaded, you may choose to either print and bind them, or make annotations digitally on your iPad or tablet PC.
Free Bonus: ‘Population Health & Epidemiology’ and ‘Infectious Diseases’ chapters of Toronto Notes for reference and further detailed reading.
Content Volume: 291 pages
...OR Get 80% OFF OUR WHOLE SUITE HERE!
- Population Health:
- Chronic Disease, Risk Factors & Motivational Consulting
- Disease Prevention
- Health Behaviour & Conditioning
- Infectious Disease:
- Basic Concepts of Infectious Diseases
- Prions, Viruses & Parasites
- Intro to Bacterial Pathogenesis
- Bacteraemia & Intravascular Infection
- Bali Belly
- ENT Infections
- Intro to Tropical Diseases
- Mosquito Borne Infections
- Other Tropical Diseases
- PUOs & Tropical Diseases
- Tropical & Indigenous Health Issues
- Tropical Sprue
- Tuberculosis in Nepal
- Whipples Disease
- Free Bonuses:
- TORONTO – Population Health & Epidemiology
- TORONTO - Infectious Diseases